Shrimp Pizza Recipe
These seafood pizza recipes make great meals or appetizers for your parties. Try a shrimp pizza or a crab pizza. They are awesome.
If you are a seafood fan, try out these pizza recipes for a great way to incorporate seafood into a pizza pie!
Garlic Shrimp Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 red, green, and yellow bell peppers, sliced thin
- 1 (12 inch size) ready-made pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 pound medium uncooked shrimp -- peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
Heat oven to 450F. Shred Mozzarella cheese into a medium bowl and Parmesan cheese into a small bowl.
Stir-fry shrimp in oil with garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add pepper strips; continue to stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or
until shrimp are cooked through.
Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
Spread pizza sauce evenly over pizza crust, add shrimp and peppers; top with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese
is melted and crust is golden brown. Enjoy!
See more shrimp pizza recipes.
This seafood pizza recipe is perfect as a party appetizer. Your guests will be quite impressed.
- 2 pizza crusts (Boboli or other prepared crust)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed (can also use 2 cups imitation crabmeat)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Combine the cream cheese, crab, milk, feta cheese, basil, oregano, and garlic powder. Spread mixture over each pizza crust.
Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
Bake at 450 degrees (or follow your pizza crust directions) 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
Makes 2 pizzas (8-10 servings each).
Don't forget to share your favorite recipes with us so we can enjoy them too.
More Delicious Recipes
Homemade Pizza Recipe
Cheese Pizza Recipe
Chicago Style Pizza Recipe
New York Pizza Recipe
Goat Cheese Pizza
Mexican Pizza Recipe
Taco Pizza Recipe
Mediterranean Pizza Recipe
Pesto Pizza Recipe
Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe
Back to the top of Seafood Pizza