to share a good pizza in a family atmosphere? Give Roundtable Pizza a
in 1959 in Menlo Park, California, Roundtable was created as a
destination for families looking to share quality time over a hot pizza
Roundtable now has over 500 restaurants in seven states, including Arizona, Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Nevada and Washington.
Is the food good? I live in Colorado and don't get near a Roundtable too often, so please share your opinion!
Just scroll on down and tell us how you feel about
But first, let's see what kind of pizza they offer.
Pizza rolls their dough from scratch everyday. You can order yourself a
gourmet sandwich such as a Turkey Pesto or Veggie sandwich,
or some buffalo wings there as well. But the real story is Roundtable's selection of specialty pizzas. My mouth was watering reading about these.
(Pizza selection may change or vary. Check Roundtable
Pizza's website for latest menu information. All trademark's owned by
- Italian Garlic Supreme™: This sounds delicious! Pepperoni, Italian sausage, Roma tomatoes, mushrooms,
green onions, and lots of garlic.
The crust is covered with creamy garlic sauce and then baked with a
blend of 3 cheeses.Wow - if only we had a Roundtable here in Colorado.
- Smokehouse Combo® : Choose this specialty pizza with primo pepperoni or grilled all-white meat chicken, Italian sausage and linguica,
Roma tomatoes, red & green onions and topped with a BBQ sauce. Baked with a blend of 3 cheeses on RT's Zesty Red Sauce.
- Guinevere's Garden Delight® : This is a vegetarian's dream pizza. Roma tomatoes, white mushrooms, green peppers, yellow onions and black
olives. Baked with a blend of 3 cheeses on RT's Zesty Red Sauce.
- Gourmet Veggie™: If you thought the veggie pizza above looked good, take a gander at this one...artichoke hearts,
white mushrooms, Roma tomatoes, red & green onions, Italian herb
seasoning, and chopped garlic. Baked with a blend of 3 cheeses on
RT's Creamy Garlic Sauce.
It I wasn't such a meat eater, I'd have to try this one.
- Maui Zaui™: Ham, Bacon, juicy pineapple, Roma tomatoes, red and green onions. Baked with a blend of 3 cheeses on RT's Zesty Red Sauce.
- Chicken & Garlic Gourmet™: Grilled all-white meat chicken, chopped garlic, mushrooms, Roma tomatoes, red & green onions and
Italian herb seasoning. Baked with a blend of 3 cheeses on RT's Creamy Garlic Sauce. Oh my...my mouth is watering.
- Montague's All Meat Marvel®: Four seasoned meats including Italian sausage, pepperoni, Italian dry salami, and linguica. Baked with a
blend of 3 cheeses on RT's Zesty Red Sauce. This is what I'm talking about.
- Ulti-Meat™: Pepperoni, linguica, sugar cured bacon and Italian sausage. Baked with three cheeses on RT's Zesty Red Sauce. Yum!
- King Arthur's Supreme®: Pepperoni, Italian sausage, Italian dry salami, linguica, white mushrooms, green peppers, yellow onions, and
black olives. Baked with a blend of 3 cheeses on RT's Zesty Red Sauce
- Wombo Combo™: Pepperoni, linguica and Italian sausage, crisp bacon, mushrooms, Roma tomatoes, artichoke hearts and green onions. Baked
with a blend of 3 cheeses on RT's Zesty Red Sauce.
- BBQ Chicken™: White-meat chicken, smoky bacon, Roma tomatoes, red and green onions and RT's Sweet and Tangy BBQ Sauce.
Return from Roundtable Pizza to Pizza Restaurants