California Pizza Kitchen Menu
Ultimate California Pizza
Looking for something different on your pizza? Think California Pizza Kitchen menu!
CPK offers unique pizzas with unusual topping combinations.
From a California Club to a Carne Asada pizza, CPK will make you rethink what's "supposed" to go on a pizza.
If you prefer the traditional toppings like pepperoni, beef and cheese, well you might be better off with Pizza Hut or CiCis...
But if you're looking for something out of the ordinary, then
California Pizza Kitchen may just be the answer you were looking for.
You won't find a California Pizza Kitchen in every state yet, but
they are located in most larger cities. Often found in a mall, people
flock to this
california-style cuisine in droves! The atmosphere is good with light and airy decor.
California Pizza Kitchen Menu
offers a good variety of innovative pizzas at a good price. You might
think a "gourmet-type" pizza might have a gourmet price, but
most CPK's pizza cost around $12-$14 (depending on your location), which
is the typical price for a large pizza from Pizza Hut or
Keep in mind the CPK pizzas are around 10", so a tad smaller then a medium pizza from most other places like
Pizza Hut or Dominos.
Here's a look at some of pizzas on the California Pizza Kitchen menu (selection may vary by location):
- Cheeseburger Pizza
- Meat Cravers - in addition to Italian sausage, pepperoni and Canadian bacon, this meaty pizza also has Capicola ham and julienne salami
along with cheese and sauce.
- The Original BBQ Chicken - This is CPK's most popular pizza. It includes BBQ sauce, smoked Gouda and mozzarella cheese, BBQ chicken, red
onions and cliantro.
- Buffalo Chicken - Grilled chicken, spicy buffalo sauce with Mozzarelle cheese, carrots, celery and Gorgonzola cheese.
- Pear & Gorgonzola - Carmelized pears, three cheeses including Gorgonzola, carmelized onions and hazelnuts.
- Carne Asada - Grilled steak, fire-roasted mild chilis, onions, cilantro pesto and several different cheeses.
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken - Grille Jamaican Jerk chicken breast with Caribbean sauce, Mozzarella cheese, applewood smoked bacon, onions, red &
yellow peppers and green onions.
- California Club - Applewood smoked bacon, grilled chicken, cheese, hearth baked and topped with tomatoes, chopped lettuce tossed in may and
fresh sliced avocado.
- The Works - Sweet Italian sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, Mozzarella cheese, onions, green peppers, olives and CPK's tomato sauce.
- The Greek Pizza - Mediterranean spiced grilled
chicken and Mozzarella cheese topped with a chilled Greek salad of
cucumbers, red onions,
tomatoes, Greek olives, Feta cheese and a lemon-herb vinaigrette.
Served with a homemade Tzatziki sauce and chopped Italian parsley.
Vegetarians - you can
substitute avocado for grilled chicken.
- Italian Tomato & Basil - Italian tomatoes, Mozzarella cheese and CPK's tomato sauce, topped with basil and Parmesan cheese.
- Thai Chicken - Pieces of chicken breast marinated
in a spicy peanut-ginger and sesame sauce, Mozzarella cheese, green
onions, bean sprouts,
julienne carrots, cilantro and roasted peanuts.
- Vegetarian with Japanese Eggplant - Mozzarella cheese, baby broccoli, grilled Japanese eggplant, roasted corn, sliced red onions, mushrooms,
sun-dried tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- The Hawaiian BBQ Chicken - Pineapple, BBQ chicken, smoked Gouda and Mozzarella cheeses, barbecue sauce, sliced red onions and cilantro.
- White Pizza - For those of you who enjoy white pizzas, CPK's version includes a combination of Mozzarella, Fontina,
Ricotta, Parmesan and Pecorino Romano cheeses with sautéed spinach and garlic.
to the California Pizza Kitchen menu, you can also get additional thin
crust options including Pesto Chicken. Thin crust and honey-wheat crust
available on the pizzas above.
California Pizza Kitchen Nutrition
The California Pizza Kitchen menu offers some healthy choices including honey wheat and thin crust as well as vegetable pizzas and even vegan
options (CPK recommends the Vegetarian with Japanese Eggplant pizza with thin crust and no cheese).
Honey-wheat dough is also an option on CPK's pizzas which is a nice healthy option.
Looking at CPK's nutrition information, which can be found on CaliforniaPizzaKitchen.com,
we only see
calorie information. Here are the calories in a couple of their pizzas.
They don't specify the serving size, but we're guessing (again, just
guessing) that it's
per slice of a 10" inch pizza.
Cheeseburger Pizza - 236 calories
The Original BBQ Chicken PIzza - 175 calories
White Pizza - 177 calories
Not too bad, of course the serving size might be considerably smaller
then some of our other comparisons, but if you select a thin crust or
you're probably not looking at a very unhealthy pizza. But then again,
we're not nutrition experts, just pizza lovers!!
Return from California Pizza Kitchen Menu to Pizza Restaurants